International Tae Kwon Do Academy
Belt Tying Instructions:
1. Hold the belt in your right hand, about 12 inches from the end.
2. Put the belt against your right hip, with the short end behind you.
3. Wrap the long end of the belt around your waist 2 times.
4. Take the end of the belt which you just wrapped around and slide it
under both layers of belt
5. Take the belt end on the right side (the bottom end) and put it
under the other end, and through the loop created.
6. Pull both ends of the belt to tighten.
| return to the home page | E-mail |